Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Cofifi

Summer break is here. Second semester of law school for me was very stressful. Most of my time was spent reading and studying. So it wasn't a surprise that I'm always at a coffee shop where there's the necessary caffeine and the quiet ambiance.

Where's the other I?
A fave of mine is Cofifi located at R. Aboitiz St. besides St. Theresa's College (right where Calda Pizza is). It's a law student's haven. The prices of their coffees and beverages are student friendly. A short Americano runs for 65PHP. Flavored black coffee is 55PHP. They offer snacks and breakfast meals consisting mainly of waffles, pancakes and sandwiches.



Ambiance is perfect since they usually play mellow but still current music. I also like the interiors. It's shabby chic with a touch of artsy. I love their very long table at the back, That's my fave spot. My friends and I call it "our" presidential table.









The only complaint I have with this place is that they always run out of stocks. You wouldn't believe how many times I have ordered something only to be told that they don't have it because they don't have bread or what not. Kinda irritating. Ms. Tiffany, please take note :-). Nonetheless, I love this place!


1 comment: