Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cake is Medicine

People wonder how I stay sane despite the studying law and having a 10-hour job. Simple.  I have my sugar fix every once in a while (try everyday)!

Before going to class, I would always have my lunch/breakfast (I usually start my day at 3pm in the afternoon) at Red Ribbon at Gen. Maxilom Avenue. They're dinuguan or bangus ala pobre never fails. Don't forget that favorite palabok. Heaven!!!

The customer service in this place is worth noting. They greet you when you enter and they talk to you.

But of course the stars of the show are the cakes. The Ube cake is a classic. The Smores cake is really scrumptious. And my new favorite, the Chocolate Fudge Cake (not in the picture).

So that's how I keep my sanity. Who say's sugar loading is bad for you? Hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment