Monday, April 11, 2011

Dong Juan

I saw this segment on RCTV (a Cebu channel) featuring a burger joint called Don Juan the other day. I was curious so I decided to invite my sister to have lunch there.


First of all, looking for the place would be a feat for some. It's located at Emilio Osmena St! I mean, where is that? Good thing there's Google. If you're familiar with Moon Cafe in Guadalupe then you're in luck. It's just near that.

Red Chili Burger  149PhP
They say they are the best burger in town. Well, I had better. I wasn't really impressed. It wasn't bad tasting it's just that I could whip up the same burger in my kitchen if I wanted to. Surprisingly though, the chorizo pasta we ordered was very yummy. Linguine and chunky tomato sauce - just the way I like it! This dish alone is worth the effort.

Chorizo Pasta 99PhP
The place needs an overhaul. The owners should think redoing the interiors if they want to justify their rates (99PhP - 200PhP).


Service is great. The waiters are accommodating. Not that fast though since they cook from scratch which is good if you go there for the food. Bad if you go there hungry.

I'll definitely go back. Not for the burger but for the pasta. :)



2 comments:

  1. weeh! thanks for sharing, jan. i'll try their pasta pod. mas lami pa ang flame it burgers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! but try the pasta... halang ang chorizo pasta so its a must try!

    ReplyDelete