Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Ranch

After spending the whole day cleaning out our apartment, my cousins and I decided to treat ourselves for a job well-done.

We were hoping to eat at this place inside Sto. Nino Village but it was closed when we got there. So, we ended up in The Ranch.

The Ranch is a western-styled bar and restaurant. I have this feeling that the place is the house of the owner. Anyway, the resto offers different types of burgers and dinner meals for the hardcore carnivore. Their prices ranges from 150Php to 500Php. The portions are big so that makes up for the price.

I ordered their Barbeque Pork Ribs. It was served with your choice of mashed potatoes, rice or french fries. It wasn't mind blowing. It cost 260Php. Casa Verde's is cheaper and way tastier. Their burgers though are worth noting. My sister had the Moo Burger. It's the bomb. It's easily on my top 10. It was juicy and very beefy. The burger bun was firm and had this rustic taste that I liked. For those on a diet, try the Ocean Burger. I also recommend their Tom and Jerry drink. It's Sprite with red syrup served in a chilled glass. Refreshing!

BBQ Pork Ribs
Moo Burger
Ocean Burger
Tom and Jerry
Customer service is nice. The waitresses are very accommodating. Even the owner is there to entertain the guests and make them feel at home.

The only downside is the restroom. The ladies' powder room is inside but the men's is located outside! Good luck to you if it's raining!

The Ranch is located at Gov. Cuenco Ave., Cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment