Sunday, May 15, 2011

10th Dove Street

This resto is one of the best kept secrets of Cebuanos. Heck. Most Cebuanos don't even know this place exists.

10th Dove Street is a cozy little cafe situated in a private subdivision in the Talamban area. They only have 6 tables so it's really a small place which I think gives it more charm. The waiters are very friendly and accommodating. They would always check on you. Prices are very affordable. Actually, a full course meal is a standard rate of 190 Php. The meal consists of your choice of soup, salad, sandwich and cake. Beverages starts at 30 Php.













10th Dove Street is located at Sto. Nino Village, Cebu City.

2 comments:

  1. Again I'd like to hit myself on the head for leaving Cebu before discovering hidden nooks like this. I've heard small homy restaurants are now all the rage in Cebu

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GraceMags: I heard there's also another one in Sto. Nino. I just forgot the name!

    ReplyDelete