Sunday, September 2, 2012

Familia Buffet Restaurant

Eating in Familia is like taking a tour around the world. They have everything from East Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas. It's a delectable feast. A food orgasm! I recommend their selections of dessert. They have cookies, ice cream, halo-halo, creme brulee, mouse, cakes, fruits (which I totally ignored) and so much more. Oh, don't forget the chocolate fondue!

Eating there will set you back around 1700PhP. I really don't know exactly how much cause I didn't pay. It's a bit pricey just so you can stuff yourself silly until you can't walk no more. But hey, if you can get a friend to treat you then why not. 

The makis and the sashimis are to die for!

I wasn't really a fan of the pizzas. Tastes weird.

I love their pastas. You get to choose your pasta noodles, what  you put along with it and the sauce. You can choose from cream, meat and tomato sauce.

This is my around the world. German sausages, back ribs, steak, lentils and a lot more. I was so full didn't even  got the chance to try the teppanyaki.

The creme brulee is a must try. The outer sugar crust isn't ideal but who cares when the custard is rich and heavenly.

Make your own halo-halo!

Choco Mousse, mallows dipped in chocolate fondue and ice cream. I can die now!
Familia Buffet Restaurant is located in the Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort and Spa, Mactan, Cebu, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment